On April 7 we had the honor of cooking at the iconic James Beard House in NYC. It was an amazing experience. Our crew prepared a 6-course dinner paired with wine for nearly 50 people. The courses included:
- Popcorn soup with clarified butter
- Moroccan spiced ceviche with “dahl” tostada
- Escargot beggar’s purse with rich mans caviar sauce and uni foam
- Lamb crepinette with yogurt mint sauce
- Kangaroo chop with hop shock beer demi-glace
- Corn sorbet, corn “bread” pudding with bourbon corn caramel sauce
For more behind the scenes photos head over to our Facebook page.